10 things you can do in 5 minutes to improve your life!
1. Throw away anything that doesn't spark joy
2. Take a 5-minute break from screens and do something you enjoy
3. Put your phone on the opposite side of the room so it's not so tempting to pick up
4. Stretch, walk around, or dance for 5 minutes
5. Write down 3 things you're grateful for right now
6. Make a plan to do one thing today that will make you happy (e.g., go to yoga class)
We all have the same 24 hours in a day. But how we use that time can be drastically different. The article below gives you 10 things you can do in 5 minutes to improve your life! These are quick and easy ways to better yourself, some of which may not even take five minutes! You'll find tips on improving your health, work/life balance, productivity, mindset and more. Read on for more info on how these small changes can make big differences in your life!
You're busy. You have a million things on your to do list, and you only have 5 minutes to spare. What are you going to do with that time? The answer is simple! Below are 10 ways that you can make the most out of those 5 minutes.
1) Drink water: hydration is key for a healthy body!
2) Stretch: take five minutes to stretch and wake up your muscles
3) Smile at someone: this will spread positivity around
4) Write in gratitude journal: write down three things for which you're grateful
5) Perform an act of service
7) Talk with someone who makes you happy
8 ) Watch something funny
9 ) Read an inspirational quote or article
10 ) Go and play with your pets or kids or spend time with your family.
These are just a few of the many things you can do in your day-to-day life to increase happiness. Whether or not they all work for you, it's worth trying them out and seeing if any one thing has an impact on how happy you feel. If none of these ideas stick with you, then take a moment to think about what makes YOU happy - is there something that sparks joy? And then make plans around those activities! We hope this list helps give some direction towards living happier lives. So don't forget to join our free online course on NLP at www.isc.online
In order to thrive in today's digital world, we need to seek out the things that make us happy. The question is, what do you want? Is it a new job with more responsibilities and less time on your hands or something else? Whatever your answer may be, there are some simple steps you can take towards achieving happiness. Here are just six things you can do right now at work or home (or anywhere really) that will give you a boost of positivity throughout the day. Do one thing every day this week for five minutes--it could be anything from stretching to writing down 3 things you're grateful for--and see if any changes start happening in your life after doing these small tasks consistently over time! If interested to learn more, I encourage you to take an online course on NLP at www.isc.online
Also Read: What is the meaning of life?